I’m currently working on three bathrooms for three clients, so seem to be dreaming about bathrooms lately.
I thought I’d share my seven top tips worth considering when you are renovating your bathroom
- To make the floor area look larger, lay square floor tiles on the diagonal.
- To make the ceiling feel higher lay rectangular wall tiles upright.
- To make the room feel wider, lay rectangular wall tiles on their side.
- For ease of cleaning and neatness of the room, choose a Back To Wall toilet.
- The ideal lighting is either side of the mirror at head height. It casts a warm healthy glow on your face and makes applying makeup or shaving easier.
- Wall hung vanities make the room look bigger and the floor easier to clean.
- If you are not tiling to the ceiling, keep the horizontal line of the room the same – shower screen, door, window, mirror and tile height should be the same.
If you would like assistance renovating your bathroom, contact us for an online or in-person consultation.